[rt-users] rt-3.4.5 -> rt-3.6.0

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Jun 27 08:55:01 EDT 2006

I am pretty sure that it tells you to do this in the output of make upgrade.

Yes indeedy.  Just checked and at the end of make upgrade I see:
Congratulations. RT has been upgraded. You should now check-over
/usr/local/rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm for any necessary site customization.
Additionally, you should update RT's system database objects by running
   ls etc/upgrade

For each item in that directory whose name is greater than
your previously installed RT version, run:
           /usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root
--prompt-for-dba-password --action schema --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>
           /usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root
--prompt-for-dba-password --action acl --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>
           /usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root
--prompt-for-dba-password --action insert --datadir etc/upgrade/<version>