[rt-users] Change Logo and https questions RT-3.6.0/RTIR1.1.5

Timothy Smith tsmith at loc.gov
Tue Jun 27 15:51:43 EDT 2006

>>> Zhiming Liu <liuzmus at yahoo.com> 06/27/06 3:41 PM >>>
> 1. I have copied Logo and modified it. The logo can't
> display, just file name like USDA_logo.

If you're working in a local tree to avoid stepping on the distributed files, note that RT won't pick up files in the local/html/NoAuth directory. (This bit me.) Logo images need to go in share/html/NoAuth or somewhere outside of the RT tree. What's the source code that generates your img tag look like?

Tim Smith