[rt-users] Setting Status to Open via Template

Barry L. Kline blkline at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 28 13:46:53 EDT 2006

Ben Blakely wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I have an update owner change template, but would like to put a line in
> there to set the status of the ticket to open. Can someone let me know
> how this can be done.

Damn!  Can the list administrator please add a "reply-to" address for
this mailing list so that clicking on "Reply" sends to the list and not
to the sender?!  This is my second reply that got sent the wrong
direction.  Thanks...

I replied to Ben with:

I think something like this will accomplish what you want, if you embed
it in your template:

{$Ticket->SetStatus('open');}

And he replied to me that it worked fine for him.

Barry