[rt-users] Setting Status to Open via Template

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Wed Jun 28 14:14:19 EDT 2006

Brilliant article!

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Liebman
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:55 AM
To: Barry L. Kline
Cc: RT-List Users
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Setting Status to Open via Template

On 6/28/06, Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net> wrote:

	Damn!  Can the list administrator please add a "reply-to"
address for
	this mailing list so that clicking on "Reply" sends to the list
and not
	to the sender?!  This is my second reply that got sent the wrong

	direction.  Thanks...

The short answer is "no". The long answer is
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html. At least that has been
the response in the past, and I, for one, want to keep it that way.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                   http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"