[rt-users] Importing data to RTFM from other sources

Lamers, Dan dlamers at elcan.com
Thu Jun 29 14:35:11 EDT 2006

I'm new to RT and RTFM but I'm convinced that this is the perfect tool for
our IT department!

Both modules are installed and working and now I want to start populating a
knowledgebase in RTFM.  I would like to reformat our existing variety of
articles into a format that could be imported into RTFM as a starting point.
Does anyone have any hints or a roadmap for populating the RTFM from
external sources?

Thanks
Dan

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.