[rt-users] RT v3.4.2 with Fedora Core 4 and Apache 2?

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Wed Mar 1 16:58:31 EST 2006

   Anybody out there have any luck migrating their existing RT 3.4.2 (or any
   version for that matter)

   Onto a FC4 os?  I tried to get it going but Apache2 and mod_perl2 were
   giving me issues.  I read

   That without modifications you could not get this version of RT working
   with mod_perl2 so then I

   Tried using fastcgi and now had issues with my oracle db not being able to
   connect.  I had

   All of the oracle env and lib variables set for root but I still kept
   getting that DBIx error saying Oracle

   Was invalid db type.

   If you have any tips/advice please cc them directly to me at
   tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us

   Thanks,

   T.J. Maciak

   Internet/Intranet Developer