[rt-users] onChangeToQueueXNotifyRequestors

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Wed Mar 1 17:59:32 EST 2006

Maybe
  $self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "3"
Should be:
  $self->TransactionObj->NewValue == 3

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Luke
Vanderfluit
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 3:42 PM
To: rt-users
Subject: [rt-users] onChangeToQueueXNotifyRequestors

Hi.

I'm struggling to get a scrip to work.

I want to notify the requestor when a ticket is changed from any queue
to queueA

I have the following:

Condition:    User Defined
Action:       Notify Requestors
Template:     Global template: Transaction
Stage:        TransactionCreate

Custom condition:
if (
      $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set"
 && $self->TransactionObj->Field eq "Queue"
 && $self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq "3"  # 3 is the number  for
queueA
 ) {
  return 1;
  } else {
  return 0;
  }

Custom action prep code:
Custom action cleanup code:

What should I change?
var/adm/messages shows:  'RT: error:    unexpected end of header\n\n
(/usr/local/rt3/lib/RT/Template_Overlay.pm:369)'

Thanks.
Kind regards.

--
Luke