[rt-users] MySQL Server has Gone a way; No ticket created but e-mail is sent

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Fri Mar 3 17:47:44 EST 2006

Hi Eric & Todd,

I believe both of you are right. According to mysqladmin, the
wait_timeout variable is set to 28800 (I assume this is seconds) or 480
minutes. The MySQL server has gone away message is almost immediate. By
the way, my connect timeout is set to 5, should I increase that to lets
say 60?

Take care!

Nick

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------