[rt-users] MySQL Server has Gone a way; No ticket created but e-mail is sent

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:32:21 EST 2006

I saw such problem with mod_perl-2.0.x, then I rebuilt perl, libperl,
mod_perl, DBI and DBD::mysql from sources and problem's gone away, I
don't know exactly reason of the error.

2ALL: max_allowed_packet don't drop connections, but generate error
message, error "mysql has gone away" means that your server was
killed/seg faulted or something like that.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.