[rt-users] How to setup inbounding email?

Torsten Brumm tob at brummix.de
Sat Mar 4 15:34:00 EST 2006

ok,
is your box connected to the net with a dynamic ip - SET UP a dyndns entry (www.dyndns.org) with a mx record. Get the dyndns client from there and configure. Now you can reach your box via dns. Setup apache virt. Host to work correctly (google helps) with the dnydns service, configure your qmail (sorry can't help, using exim) and follow the tips at the wiki for mail setup.

Torsten
Sent with ChatterEmail
True push email for the Treo Smartphone
http://get.chatteremail.com