[rt-users] How to setup inbounding email?

zhou jian sunzhoujian at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 14:58:02 EST 2006

"mx record" What do you mean for "mx record"?

I checked with the DynDNS website. The following is
the  information I got.

MailHopSM

MailHop is a range of services designed to enhance
your e-mail and complement our extensive range of DNS
services. Read below for descriptions of each of the
MailHop services.

Purchase MailHop - Manage Existing MailHops
MailHop Forward

Set up user-based redirection of e-mail for your
domain name without running your own mail server with
our MailHop Forwarding service. Stop spam and viruses
with our spam scanning and virus filtering, available
for all addresses on your domain.
MailHop Forward Details...
MailHop Relay

Port 25 blocked by your ISP? Use our MailHop Relay
service to get around it by sending your mail through
our servers and on to yours. Two globally-redundant
servers will store your mail and send it to the port
of your choice when your server is online.
MailHop Relay Details...
MailHop Backup MX

Make sure you always get your mail, even if your
server is offline for extended periods, with our
MailHop Backup MX service. We'll queue your mail for
up to 10 days, with no limits on how much you receive.
MailHop Backup MX Details...
MailHop Outbound

Relay your mail through our server, no matter what ISP
you're connected on. Blocked outbound ports and picky
ISP mail servers are a thing of the past. Connect with
SSL and your message will be secured until it leaves
our mail server for delivery.
MailHop Outbound Details...