[rt-users] What right is needed to view user profile?

Jason Fenner jfenner at vitamix.com
Tue Mar 7 09:08:05 EST 2006

Hi everyone.

I have been trying to figure out what right(s) I need to grant to a
priviledeged user group in RT to get them to be able to view the user
profiles of RT users.  In particular, when one of my RT staff people are
working a ticket and they click on the link "more about user..." on the
right hand side of a ticket, it should take them to the modify user
screen.  Instead it just displays the footer of the screen.  I am
assuming this is because I haven't granted the needed right(s) to their
group.

Anyone have any idea which right(s) that might be?

Thanks in advance!