[rt-users] Are custom fields only for site admins?

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Tue Mar 7 11:19:53 EST 2006

Hello,

While I have been able to create custom which our administrators can use
to set information about a ticket, end-users do not see these fields
when they create new tickets.  For example, I would like end-users to
set their operating system and Java version when they create a ticket.

When I say "end-user" I am talking about users of the "Let this user
access RT" level (from the user admin panel).

Are there some permissions I need to change, perhaps on the Everyone
group?

Thank you for your help,
Vance