[rt-users] [ Offtopic/Admin ] Hosting recommendations?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 9 02:06:12 EST 2006

Hey everyone,

We're starting to get our ducks in a row for the next thing we're doing.
One thing on my list is "pick a managed server provider."  We're looking
for a hosting provider who can take care of the Power, Ping, Physical
boxes and Possibly the on-site backups. We're _not_ looking for someone
to manage the OS for us.

We'll likely be starting with just one or two boxes, but might need to
scale up to "more" on relatively short notice.

If you have any recommendations (or horror stories), we'd love to hear
them. If you're a hosting company and want to give us a big discount
as a thank you for the excellent free ticketing system you use, we'd
REALLY love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Jesse