[rt-users] Help with Apache configuration for RT

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Mar 12 13:48:05 EST 2006

I'm tryiing to get RT set up on a FreeBSD machine. I've installed
the www.rt34 port, and configured corectly (I think) the .pm's

The I added the following to Apache's http.conf:

#
# Aliases: Add here as many aliases as you need (with no limit). The format is
# Alias fakename realname
#
<IfModule mod_alias.c>

    Alias /rt3 /usr/local/rt3/share/html
    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    <Location /rt3>
       PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
       SetHandler perl-script
       PerlHandler RT::Mason
    </Location>

</IfModule>
# End of aliases.

Now, I can go to http://<server_name>/rt3 and I get the login page.
I can then login, but all of the links on that page are bad links
(EG Tools Configuration).

Can some kind soul point out what I'm doing wrong here?

I have other fucntionality that this Apache instance is used
for (IE Wordpress), so I really want to have the rt3 "directory"
be the top level of all RT land.

Thanks for the help.

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967