[rt-users] How to craft Transaction Link

Michael Erana cto at lanusa.com
Tue Mar 14 08:30:14 EST 2006

Hi Everyone.

    I was trying to mod default template 6 so that it would include the transaction # in the provided URL on comment notification but I need to find the reference for the tranactionID of the comment... I thought it would be as simple as:

{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}#txn-{$Transaction->ObjectId}

but is the same are the ticket Id... Any hints? I'm about to go code diving to follow the objects to see where I can get the transaction Id otherwise...

TIA.

Michael Eraña, CISSP
Chief Technology Officer
PC Network, Inc.