[rt-users] Problem with Saved Searches

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén bear at 247ms.com
Tue Mar 14 09:03:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I can't find anyone else writing about this problem, but it seems I have an issue with saved searches.

I've given my users access to LoadSavedSearch and ShowSavedSearches - furthermore the admins have the CreateSavedSearch and EditSavedSearches rights.

But for all users, I can't see ANY stored searches in the "Load Saved Search:"-field in the QueryBuilder, however they are in the "RT at a glance".

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I'm running a pretty new version dragged from SVN about a week ago.

Cheers, Bjørn