[rt-users] Change control

Michael Erana cto at lanusa.com
Tue Mar 14 12:10:49 EST 2006

I'd venture that a good backup and then perhaps comitting the sql backup into Subversion or CVS is one way to control those elements. In practice we normally commit the production base install for the files and also our local customizations into Subversion for control and tracking. No reason why you couldn't script a regular dump of the relevant tables and then commit those to one of the branches...

Michael Eraña, CISSP
CTO
PC Network, Inc.