[rt-users] No ability to edit tickets when accessing via SSH?

Fran Fabrizio fran at cis.uab.edu
Wed Mar 15 10:48:24 EST 2006

I have encountered an interesting problem... when I access our queue via
http I get all the usual Reply/Resolve/Comment/etc.... links on each
ticket and all works well.  When I access via SSL, I get none of those
links, and all of the linhks on my left navigation pane are black (Home,
Tickets, Tools, Configuration, Preferences, Approcal) instead of white.

Problem is, I'd like to force all access to be via https.

This problem only affects my user account, which has SuperUser rights.
Other staff members, who have various privileges to admin queues, are
working fine.   So this appears to be some combination of my specific
account (which is being authenticated via the ldap overlay) and SSL.
Weird, eh?  What makes the left hand nav links turn black like that?

RT 3.4.5

Thanks,
Fran

--