[rt-users] notify admincc on create problem

Ken Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 15 13:13:34 EST 2006

Marcos,

    You do not have to use the global scrips, if there are some you do
not want. Simply turn off all the global ones and create what you need
for each Queue that you want E_mail on. Set up the priviledge
"SeeOutgoingMail" for those admincc'c and then create a scrip triggered
by the 'oncreate' action.

Kenn