[rt-users] RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow for the creation of a new user for your email.

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 09:25:58 EST 2006

I need to allow external users to send requests to the general queue, I
have granted createticket, but they are still denied and I get this
message in the log :

RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does not allow
for the creation of a new user for your email.

Can someone point me in the direction of the setting that will allow me
to create a new user for the email.

I have searched the Wiki and found nothing.

Many thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram