[rt-users] notify admincc on create problem

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 16 10:03:58 EST 2006

At Thursday 3/16/2006 09:28 AM, Marcos Athanasoulis wrote:
>I added "ShowOutgoingMail" privilege for "Everyone" and still no
>notification send to admincc's on create.
>
>Can anyone point me to directions on how I can turn on logging to a
>file so I can try to get to the bottom of this?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Marcos

Marcos,

Is the Admincc who you expect to receive email the same person as the
one creating the ticket? If so, the NotifyActor config variable may
be suppressing the email.

If you turn on debug-level logging in the config file, you should see
messages in the RT log file concerning which scripts it is running
and whether or not it finds email recipients for each scrip.

Steve