[rt-users] Multiple instance of RT with single instance of Apache

Duncan Shannon dshannon at techfluent.com
Thu Mar 16 11:02:42 EST 2006

>It can't be done using Apache?
>
>Parani Raja R

Hi Parani-

Don't take this the wrong way... but:

1. it will go a long way if you search for your answers a bit before
asking them on the list. (seach google, find the mailing lists for RT,
the wiki etc).

2. He did say "Yes" and then the "FastCGI" was a hint at how to do it. A
quick google of FastCGI and RT will give you everything you need prob.

3. There is also a wiki... this is prob. Considered a FAQ.  -
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?MultipleInstances

4. lastly, generally speaking posting to mailing lists in HTML Format is
frowned upon so I'd try and keep it plain text if you can.

Good luck, let us know how we can help (please ask good questions if you
want good answers!)

duncan