[rt-users] Re: New user of RT: a few questions

Espen Wiborg espenhw at ovitas.no
Fri Mar 17 03:41:23 EST 2006

Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo-route.com> writes:
> I have only one queue for now, and I added my user to the AdminCC for
> this queue.  I created a ticket via e-mail and my user didn't get an
> e-mail.

This is RT's default behavior: it will not notify the actor of
activities on the ticket (i.e., if you create the ticket yourself, you
will not get AdminCC notifications).  This behavior can be altered by
changing the NotifyActor setting (in RT_SiteConfig.pm).

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw at ovitas.no>
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.