[rt-users] 3.6.0pre at a glance search page

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Fri Mar 17 12:55:48 EST 2006

I have a few questions about customizing the at a glance search page.

Is there a way to reset the built in searches to their defaults.

Where is the info about a users custom at a glance page stored? where
are a user's custom searches stored?

I modified the Top N tickets owned by you search area to add
requester, I did this as a super-user. It now shows up for other
users of the system but appears to have broken my search because now
tickets are shown now.

Is this a bug? Has anyone else seen this issue?

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron