[rt-users] Other statuses

Phil Smith III lists at akphs.com
Fri Mar 17 16:52:17 EST 2006

We've added some status values to RT: clientwait, escalated, and like that.  I notice that the default queries on the RT homepage only look for "new" and "open"; is there a supported way to change this?  (I'd actually think it would make most sense for it to search for "not [resolved rejected deleted]", but maybe that's just me.)

I can hack the scripts, obviously, but would rather not.  Yes, I've read the Custom Statuses Wiki page and discussion thread.  If folks were to agree that changing it to search for not [x y z] was preferable, I'd make the change and submit it.

...phsiii