[rt-users] goto ticket error (security problem)

Michael Shanks mike at tekniq.org
Fri Mar 17 21:00:26 EST 2006

Hello I am configuring a new helpdesk using request tracker, I notice one
problem and I am wondering if you can help me with my configuration,

When a user logs into the self service page they are presented with their
open tickets, top right is also the goto ticket option, when the user types
in any ticket ID the ticket is shown to them even if they are not the
original submitter,

These users are default users created automatically when they submit a
ticket and in groups “everyone” and privileged”