[rt-users] [Mason] File does not exist (fetchmail no longer forwards email to queue

jay alvarez rtb0y at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 20:10:33 EST 2006

Hi,

 I recently modified some queue names and make sure that it reflects my .fetchmailrc, however, when I run fetchmail, I got these errors:

 fetchmail: WARNING: Running as root is discouraged.
 1 message for trouble at mail.example.com (1073 octets).
 reading message trouble at mail.example.com:1 of 1 (1073 octets) .Argument "                               3.17_01" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site                               _perl/5.8.7/HTML/Formatter.pm line 106, <> line 1.
 An Error Occurred
 =================

 404 Not Found
 fetchmail: MDA returned nonzero status 75
  not flushed

 Apache http-err.log has this line:

 [Mon Mar 20 08:56:00 2006] [error] [Mason] File does not exist: /usr/local/rt3/share/html/rt//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway

 I'm not sure how to set this right, but mail-gateway is located inside
 /usr/local/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/
 and not the path that was constructed above..

 I'm not sure but I had this problem when I changed WebURL, WebPath etc. in my RT_SiteConfig.pm because rt is the only content in my web server and I have changed my DocumentRoot to the share/html path of rt..

 Given my setup above, are these settings correct???

 Set($WebPath , "");
 Set($WebBaseURL , "https://rt.example.com");
 Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
 Set($WebImagesURL , $WebPath . "/NoAuth/images/");

 Now in my httpd.conf:

 _______________________________________
 DocumentRoot "/usr/local/rt3/share/html"

 PerlModule Apache::DBI
 PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

 <Directory /usr/local/rt3/share>
   AllowOverride All
   Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
   <IfModule mod_access.c>
         Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
   </IfModule>
 </Directory>

 <Location />
   RewriteEngine On
   RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler RT::Mason
 </Location>