[rt-users] FAQ: Finding Answers About RT

Jim Meyer purp at acm.org
Thu Mar 23 12:13:41 EST 2006

Hello!

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 09:44 -0500, Stephen Turner wrote:
> The intention is good but I fear that this would just become noise,
> so the wiki is a good place for it. [...] some of the info is already
> in the wiki under FAQ.

That's kinda why I thought it should be a semi-regular posting to the
list -- it's either going unnoticed or unheeded. I'd guess it's a
combination of low visibility and focused approach -- most folks don't
know about it until their first question is answered with a link; after
that, they mostly search with little exploration.

That said, it's in the wiki:

   http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?FindingAnswersAboutRT

... and I may add it to my .sig. =]

--j