[rt-users] Approval queue owner question

Chaim Rieger chaim.rieger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:55:18 EST 2006

added the following scrip to approval queue, and when a ticket is create
in that queue the original reqyest has the proper ownership but the
ticket tat gets spawned off (the actual approvalticket) does not. if
this person is not the owner then it does not show up in his approval
link on the dashboard.

hope i made myself clean

my $MyUser = "fiddler\@yoyoma.com";
my $QueueName = "Approvals";
return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->Name eq $QueueName;
my $Actor = $self->TransactionObj->Creator;
return 1 if $Actor == $RT::SystemUser->id;
return 1 unless $self->TicketObj->Owner == $RT::Nobody->id;
$RT::Logger->info("Auto assigning ticket #". $self->TicketObj->id ." to
user $MyUser" );
my ($status, $msg) = $self->TicketObj->SetOwner( $MyUser );
unless( $status ) {
  $RT::Logger->warning( "Impossible to assign the ticket to $MyUser:
$msg" );
return undef;
}
1;