[rt-users] ticket email reply question

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:18:34 EST 2006

quick solution: grant right ReplyToTicket to the Unprivileged or
Everyone groups. See "public support" working schema on the
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?Rights page.

hard solution: write extension for RT that allows user to work from
more then one email. send this back to the community :)

--
Best regards, Ruslan.