[rt-users] Apache2.pm mising.

Chad Osmond chad.osmond at holburn.com
Mon Mar 27 09:16:22 EST 2006

This is common on FC4.. There is more info in the archives.

Create a symbolic Link between Apache.pm which exists and Apache2.pm
which does not exist. This will satisfy the requirements.
You will have to do this for around 5 files I belive.. Just keep
creating the links in a path folder and it will work.

Chad.