[rt-users] email not created for resolved ticket

Zul Shariff Zul.Shariff at ca.trader.com
Mon Mar 27 23:26:46 EST 2006

Hi

I just started using rt ver 3.4.4. I changed the default template for
resolved tickets by removing the From: and Sender: lines and turning
'on' UserFriendlyName setting in the config file. Now it won't create
emails for resolved tickets. I tried putting back the From: and Sender:
lines but it still won't create and send email to the requestor for
resolved ticket.

The autocreation email works fine as I haven't changed anything in the
autoreply template.

Zul Shariff