[rt-users] perl module dependency rpm packages for SuSE 10

Joshua Colson jcolson at realm.ination.cc
Tue Mar 28 12:28:49 EST 2006

I'm attempting to install RT 3.6pre0 on a SuSE 10 machine (currently in
dev mode using standalone_httpd and sqlite). There are a large number of
missing dependencies and I would like to satisfy them with packaged
versions of the software. I know that 'make fixdeps' will install the
missing modules using CPAN, but I would like to avoid that. Does anyone
know where I might be able to find rpm packages for the myriad
dependencies that RT has which work on SuSE 10?

Thanks in advance.