[rt-users] Anyone know the status of RT-ProjectManager?

Michael Erana cto at lanusa.com
Wed Mar 29 04:47:21 EST 2006

Here's out current stab at something like that... Although there is no current PM intelligence to it other than trying to get the relationships mapped in...

https://wiki.lanusa.com/tiki-pagepermissions.php

The spouting on the page are just some VERY random thoughts on my part.

Michael Eraña, CISSP
CTO
PC Network, Inc.
eranam at lanusa.com