[rt-users] rt permission query

Jason Fenner jfenner at vitamix.com
Wed Mar 29 10:24:03 EST 2006

Well, the easiest way to do this is to create two seperate queues AND
two seperate groups.

Queue: A Group: A - Grant Show Tickets on the global queue settings
Queue: B Group: B - Grant Show Tickets on the global queue settings

By default don't grant any rights to group A or B (it is implied that no
rights are granted to Everyone). Enter the group rights on each
respective queue and give each group the rights you want them to have on
each queue.

Let me know if you need any more help with this.

Jason Fenner