[rt-users] Clicking a link takes me back to the login page

Greg Cornell greg at wwc.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:49:54 EST 2006

Hello,

I've just installed RT 3.4.5 on a gentoo system running apache 2.0.55
and mod_perl 2.0.1.  The install seems to have gone fine.  The problem
is that after logging in to the web page (using root/password) each time
I click a link, it takes me back to the login page.  After entering
root/password again, it will take me to the page I was trying to get to.

I've searched the wiki and googled but nobody else seems to have had
this problem.  Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks,
Greg