[rt-users] International British Pound sign disappears in web interface, works in email with RT 3.4.5

David Young funkypenguincoza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 01:22:28 EST 2006

Hi all :)

We use RT to track our invoicing, and have recently discovered that when we
use the international british pound sign (£) in a ticket subject or
transaction , while it comes through perfectly in email, on the web
interface, it is replaced with a question mark (?).

I'm using RT 3.4.5, Perl 5.8.7, Mason 1.32, Apache 2.0.55, and FastCGI 2.4.2

I have tried using the AddDefaultCharset in my apache conf file, to no
effect.

Can anybody assist, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
- David