[rt-users] combine 'and' 'or' in queries - cant do it?

Kristopher Lusk klusk at brit.com
Mon May 1 11:18:00 EDT 2006

How about building the query like this:
1. Start with the, "created/lastupdates < -48 hours"
2. Then add, "AND status = 'new'
3. While you are still on the "AND status = 'new'" line, click on the '>'
button beneath your query
4. Now you should have:
   Created/lastupdates < -48 hours
   AND
	Status = 'new'
5. So finally click the OR radio button and add this to the query, "status =
'open'".
6. Now you should have:
   Created/lastupdates < -48 hours
   AND