[rt-users] How to send "notify on resolve" message to a specific non CC or AdminCC address

Sumner, Todd TSumner at tmwsystems.com
Wed May 3 13:59:37 EDT 2006

We currently are using a simple template/script to "Notify requestor, CC
and Admincc on resolve" which sends a summary listing of a request's
activity and states that it is resolved.

How can I configure a script to send a copy of this "Notify on resolve"
type message (or add to the original distribution of the message above)
to a specific email address that is not a CC or AdminCC, or associated
with the request in any way.

Basically I'd like to have a particular static email address receive a
copy of all resolved notifications, but not receive any create, comment,
etc. messages.

Thanks, Todd