[rt-users] Active Directory authentication

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Wed May 3 18:26:51 EDT 2006

Really two options, both of which are handled by configuring external
authentication on RT.  Mod_auth_ldap, which I couldn't get to work, your
milage may vary and Apache2::AuthenMSAD perl module, which was much simplier
to install and configure.

--
Ted Serreyn               Phone: 262-432-0260  Fax: 262-432-0232
Serreyn Network Services, LLC            http://www.serreyn.com/

  _____