[rt-users] Specifying what queues can be seen on the "RT at a glace" page on a per user basis

Ian Clancy ClancyIan at cel.ie
Thu May 4 06:50:26 EDT 2006

Hi List.
I'm using RT 3.6.0pre1 on RHEL4. We use the system to manage requests
for IT support in the company.
I've created 2 IT Support queues, one for each of our sites. When
personnel log into RT at the "RT at a glance" they see tickets from both
queues. What i would like is that when support personnel from site A
login they would only see tickets from Queue A, personnel from Site B
would see site B tickets etc..
Is there a per user preference that i can change to aquire this
behaviour or maybe something in permissions i can change ?.
Thanks

--
Ian Clancy
IT Co-ordinator