[rt-users] REST interface in 3.4.5 - groups and users?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Thu May 4 23:36:38 EDT 2006

The RT O'reilly book gives examples of the REST command-line client querying groups and users with the -t flag but I can't seem to get this to work in 3.4.5? Looking in the <rt path>/share/html/REST/1.0 directory, I don't see any code for users or groups, just tickets. Is this right?

If so and more functionality exists in later versions of RT, can I just upgrade the REST interface and not the whole of RT? I really need good REST access but since I've just done a major production upgrade to 3.4.5, there is no way I can upgrade to 3.6 or whatever in the near future ...

PK