[rt-users] rt-remind coughing up errors on command line

Jay Vlavianos JVlavianos at ecastinc.com
Fri May 5 13:37:57 EDT 2006

Running rt-remind.pm (modified for local install) seems to fail on the
following 4 lines (on other overlays?) when I run it from the command
line.   Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks!
-Jay

PM grabbed from:
http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/rt-remind

Errors:
"my" variable $id masks earlier declaration in same scope at
RT/CustomField_Overlay.pm line 879.
"my" variable $id masks earlier declaration in same scope at
RT/CustomField_Overlay.pm line 914.
"my" variable $msg masks earlier declaration in same scope at
RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm line 3021.
"my" variable $groupmembers masks earlier declaration in same scope at
RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm line 921.