[rt-users] Lack of trailing slash causing porblems in IE

Brendan Arnold brendanarnold at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:34:22 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I still have the problem. I have found out some more information
though. After checking the logs it seems that IE, when submitting the
form info, actually does not generate a log entry. Also the 'Page
cannot be found' error appears almost immediately which gives me the
impression that IE does not even attempt to connect to the server
before it gives the error. It also seems to happen more often if you
wait about 60 seconds or more before submitting the form.

Does anyone else have this problem as it is driving me crazy!

Regards,

Brendan