[rt-users] basic info about localisation (I want to "translate" RT to Greek)

Nick Demou ndemou at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:52:29 EDT 2006

I've spent some time with RT and I liked it :-). So now I am willing
to begin translating most texts to my language (Greek) so that other
people can feel more comfortable with the web interface and the
automated emails. I would be gratefull if you could you give me some
pointers to related information.

Nick Demou
_________
PS:
I've allready searched the source and found a lot of xx.po files under
the folder I18N with a format that looks straight forward:

    msgid "Cannot create user: %1"
    msgstr "I THINK THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD PUT MY GREEK UTF8 TEXT : %1"