[rt-users] Re: [3.6][FIX] Searches by custom fields

Joshua Colson jcolson at voidgate.org
Thu May 11 11:34:36 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 11:53 +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
>   Hello.
>
> I've commited fixes several fixes into 3.5 branch that should fix
> issues with searches by CFs.
> Please test it with your test cases and report back.

I've downloaded the current release of 3.5-TESTING (5204), built it and
copied the database from my other RT instance to it. I still get zero
results. I've verified that the custom fields are still populated on the
test instance. Is there any information that I can provide that would
help?

Is anyone able to successfully search custom fields in 3.6, or is it
likely that Rangarajan and I have just mis-configured something?

Thanks for the help.

--
Joshua Colson <jcolson at voidgate.org>