[rt-users] RT3.6 bug/feature report!

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu May 11 16:11:44 EDT 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 11:59:58AM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Does anyone feel that this change should _not_ be reversed? Should the
> change only trigger if two txns are recorded? Should that second
> transaction simply be run as the RT_System user?

My first preference would be to record the transaction
as the proper user. This could be done by having
Record::_NewTransaction create the transaction but
then switch the current user to RT_System before
$self->_SetLastUpdated if the current user doesn't have
ModifyTicket.

My second preference would be to record the transaction
as performed by RT_System.

-Todd