[rt-users] CustomField is deleted automatically after modified by a scrip

David Di David.Di at sssworldwide.com
Thu May 11 23:28:14 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply and what you explained was just what I suspected.
But in this case how can I set a CF's value as the purpose of a scrip is
to do the job without manual intervention. This one sometimes works but
not stable so I can't make sure it always work and so I can't put it in
production use. One more problem is when I use one scrip to change two
CFs' value, one is changed fine and one has this problem that was
deleted afterwards. If you have any solution that will be great help.
Thank you.

Regards,

David