[rt-users] IsPassword?

Robin Ericsson lobbin at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:23:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to add radius as a password verification method, and based on
our radius solution it seems to be better to make this check inside
RT.

Is IsPassword the correct method to override?

Also, we'd like to be able to set on a user whether he should use
radius or database password, how can I configure that on a user? I
found a database field on Users called AuthSystem, is that used for
anything? Doesn't seem to be able to edit that field easily.

I also thought about adding a user custom field, but I'm not sure how
to retrieve that information on a user.

--
        regards,
        Robin